22nd December 2013, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Tricks to score good marks in class 12 Science

I m a student of class 12 sci in patna nd i complet my 10 from dimapur nd i m curios abot my studies and i took class 11 very lightly after completin' class 10 i took science as a challange bt now my stratigy is collapin' so tell me the tricks to score good marks in class 12 ????????

26th December 2013, 09:59 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Tricks to score good marks in class 12 Science

Planning is very important. Your entire day’s schedule will help you in overcoming the hurdles which you are facing now. Set your priorities straight and plan your subjects accordingly. First of all decide strictly about your weak grounds and strong points. Try not to miss your classes during late night studies as you may face problems in appearing for the examination. Apart from regular studies, do take time off for your hobbies too.
28th December 2013, 08:29 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

It is good to notice that you are quite curious about your studies and now have started taking it seriously. It is the most common mistake of modern youth to enjoy their 11th after their 10th and ending up in such a condition where their 11th is ruined and 12th is on the verge of getting ruined. However, the studious and serious students make their way out right from the starting of 11th and end up producing very good results not only in their 11th but also their 12th.

There are no short cuts which can give you a complete success especially in the field of studies. You need to study hard to get the desired results. What has happened in the past forget about that and move on in life. Strive hard with your hard work devoting more hours to your study which will definitely ensure your success. Since you are a Science student, you should have been careful and serious right from the beginning of your course since there is lot to study.

From now on first make it a point to read all the chapters of the text book provided by your school especially the NCERT books if from CBSE. This will give you a brief idea of the entire course. Then allot extra time to study during which go for the reference books for detailed study. It will be better if you complete one unit and then go for the next. Slowly you will get confidence and definitely cope up with the loop holes that were there.

Our best wishes are with you. Study hard.
15th January 2014, 08:02 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Many of the candidates will not opt for 12th class in science stream as it involves mostly practicals and the terminology is different and more over after getting job, they should work in lab environments which may not fit for all the candidates.

But you have opted for it. So, it is a wise decision. As you are interested, you have joined. Many of the candidates will not take these kind of decisions.

After joining the course, what you have done. You have neglected the studies.

Then there is no meaning of opting for this course.

When you go out without having subject knowledge especially in life sciences courses, you will not be given any job opportunity also.

Practical knowledge must be essential for all the candidates. In order to perform practicals successfully, you should have background subject knowledge.

What I can say for you is, if you repeat the same in your 2nd year also, you will spoil your career.

Please pay attention towards studies.

You have to create interest yourself towards science subjects like
Botany
Zoology
Physics etc.

Think about the future and every time remind yourself that if you did not get good marks, you will be no where.

Keep this thing in mind and carry out your studies.

No special tricks are required to score marks. Only your full fledged attention is more than enough.

Wish you all the best.
25th March 2015, 09:14 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

To score good marks in Class 12th in science stream you should first go through your textbook of Physics , Chemistry and Mathematics published by your examination board before going for any other side books because the questions will be based on the original textbook .For Mathematics practice you should choose a book of RS Aggarwal or RD Sharma as original textbook do not consists of sufficient questions .

For your requirement you can join a institute who can provide you easy notes about the topics based on the question pattern of examination as they have got good idea being teaching for so long .

Since there is no shortcuts to the success so it will you who have to work harder for your examination . Friend do not get stressed about your examination at any instant because it can destroy your confidence .
31st March 2015, 03:55 PM
SmilyRishu

Here i am providing some keys of success and i am sure that if you follow all the below mentioned tips then you will definitely got good score iin higher secondary education.

First of all you simply have to write every thing that you learn.Writing will increase our memory power,so write a short note on all things that you study from books.

Make a schedule of reading and sacrifice every thing at the study time but take care of your health.

Don't put any stress of your mind as stress reduces the efficiency of mind up to 50 percent.

Take mock test from internet and solve them.

Also try to solve previous year exam papers for good experience.

thank you.
5th April 2015, 12:25 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The best way to score better in the Cbse board examination is by going through the NCERT books recommended by the board for the students .

Going through each of the examples as well as the text questions with some derivation in the physics will definitely allow you to score 85+ in both the subjects .

But for Mathematics you not only have to solve the NCERT but other than that solve the R.S Aggarwal .This will help you .

The other two papers are from NCERT only. Do not get confused before the examination in solving many books .

Keep revising the topics which you have read regularly after few days .
5th April 2015, 02:58 PM
Tanveer2308

First of all you need to make a timetable and you have to follow the timetable strictly.
Also spend some time playing your favorite game.
don't study for long.
Take a little break of 5minuted after every 30 minutes.
Planning and hard work is the key to score good.
Make plan which subject to study and for how much time.
Keep your focus on your weak subject.
Follow timetable as strictly as possible.
And don't forget to study previously 3 years paper.
This will help you to score good marks.
6th April 2015, 10:38 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The only way of scoring good marks is by hard work and studies . But I can only help you in giving the way you can score in less effort . One of the best way is by going through the NCERT text books of each and every subjects .

As in the board examination there is no questions or derivations or numerical are from other books .

Keep all the formula and definitions in the mind all the time . This is possible only by revision after some days .

Try to go through the test series on each chapter of each subject conducted in your school . The marks will definitely boost your confidence .

These are some of the ways by which you can score better . And all the above needs the work .
25th January 2016, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

I want to score 90 percentage in my 12 board examination.can you suggest a timetable?
28th January 2016, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

How to score more than 90% in 12th science?
Please help
And also give tips and tricks for concentrating and how to improve memory....
17th May 2016, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

How to score 90% in 12th standard state board exam for commerce group?

Please provide a tip to concentrate on section wise in all subjects to earn good marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?