21st April 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Is biology necessary for BSc agriculture? I am a computer maths student

is biology is necessary for the course b.sc agriculture?i asked this because i'm a computer maths student

Related Questions:
24th April 2012, 02:11 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is biology necessary for BSc agriculture? I am a computer maths student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is biology is necessary for the course b.sc agriculture?i asked this because i'm a computer maths student
The required subject combination in the higher secondary level for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture varies depending upon the the institute offering the course.
As far as some of the most reputed institutes offering B.Sc Agriculture is concerned, in order to take admission in NG Ranga Agriculture University, having biology along with Physical Sciences in the +2 level is mandatory whereas, in order to pursue the course from Institutes like Benaras Hindu University and Annamalai University, any of the following combination will do:

Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
Physics, Chemistry and Biology
Botany, Physics and Chemistry

Therefore, depending upon the subject combination you had in your higher secondary level and considering that you didn't had Biology as your major subject, you may apply for B.Sc Agriculture program at any of the following institutes:

Benaras Hindu University
Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture & Technology
Annamalai University

For more information, refer to the official website of the Institutes mentioned above.
25th April 2012, 07:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is biology necessary for BSc agriculture? I am a computer maths student

You need to complete your 12th class from a recognized board to apply for B.Sc Agriculture. You should opt for science stream in 12th class with (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) as main subjects. Biology is compulsory to apply for B.Sc Agriculture course. You should score 50% marks in 12th class. You can appear for ICAR entrance exam to apply for graduate or under graduate courses in agriculture. If you obtain a good score in this exam, you can apply in reputed agricultural colleges or universities.
19th January 2013, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

Is biology necessary for BSc agriculture? I am a science student without biology
1st April 2013, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

I am a maths student,is there any scope for me after doing bsc in agriculture
26th June 2013, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

I am in grade 12 now.What should I choose as the major subject bio or maths for agriculture?
26th March 2014, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

I am a maths economic student of class11th. Can i give agriculture exam after class 12th.
6th April 2014, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

I have computer science as my optional subject. So can I study agriculture after 12th class?
24th April 2018, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Whether I can study agriculture without biology ?as I was 12th maths,computer science student.
10th August 2018, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Private university Marvadi university is valid to give degree of bachelor agricultural and it is valid or not?
26th August 2018, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

I am a computer science student. I can able to take B.Sc agriculture? If may be what is the salary?
10th August 2020, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I take maths for agriculture it's possible or not
15th June 2021, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Is biology is compalsoury i am a pcm with English and Hindi student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?