24th December 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Which board to select between School and CBSE? Benefits of CBSE board?

I am a student of class 10 ryan international school tomorrow i have to give a decide which board do i have to take between school and cbse board . what are the benefits of cbse board

30th December 2013, 04:37 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which board to select between School and CBSE? Benefits of CBSE board?

Across India, CBSE schools have good standards academic wise. There is a variety of subjects and various combinations of subjects available for the students to pick from. CBSE syllabus is far easier than the ICSE. The CBSE syllabus is more focused on Science and Maths and it will be helpful in the competitive examinations. ICSE board syllabus is more comprehensive. In ICSE, they stress more on internal assessments. Syllabus is more focused on lab work making it more practical oriented.
1st January 2014, 05:47 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which board to select between School and CBSE? Benefits of CBSE board?

You are absolutely right in your thinking about the board of education. The board of education matters a lot in defining your future path of education especially after 10+2. The studies which you have pursued till your 10th standard is the foundation or the base for your further studies and professional career. If your base is strong you can achieve great height. It is the best time to think about your ambition in life and decide the board of education in which you must pursue your 10+2.

First of all you have to analyze your qualities and goals in life. You have to make sure in which path you want to go. This will decide which is the ideal board of education. First of all, coming to the streams of study. If you are aspiring for Arts stream and a career that involves English to a great extent then ICSE board is the best choice because no other board is at par with the ICSE board in terms of english. However if you are aspiring for other streams like science or commerce and the entrance exams after your 10+2 to get into the professional courses, then CBSE board is ideal as it will help you by allowing you to devote more time of study to the core subjects needed for the entrance exams.

Benefits of CBSE exam are:-
-The pressure of study is less.
-The syllabus is of national board and every organization/company gives preference to the CBSE results.
-You can devote more time to the core subjects due to the absence of 2nd Language subject and easy standard of English.
10th March 2015, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

im parent of 5year 3 months i want suggestion where to put him in cbse or icse school for 1st standard
2nd April 2015, 11:44 AM
amanshrivastava98

If you have the choices then in my openion you should go with the CBSE board.

The benefits of CBSE are as follows :

* All India recognized Board.

* Academically best

* Good and balanced curriculum

* Knowledge oriented teaching

* The best schools are affilated to the CBSE
3rd April 2015, 12:02 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

I think the best will be the CBSE board than that of School . As it will give you confidence as I think this is your first examination outside the school campus . This will remove you fear and nervousness which everyone feel during the first time . This will make a huge difference in future +2 examination .

But if you want you can go with the school also as there is not the difference in the syllabus .
3rd April 2015, 12:04 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

I think the best will be the CBSE board than that of School . As it will give you confidence as I think this is your first examination outside the school campus . This will remove you fear and nervousness which everyone feel during the first time . This will make a huge difference in future +2 examination .

But if you want you can go with the school also as there is not the difference in the syllabus .
21st September 2015, 10:16 AM
Ronie0309

Board exams are better than the CCE exams.
The simple reason being that it exposes you to the condition of board exams before 12th.
Though there is not a lot of difference between the two but I must say giving board exams is helpful.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?