15th June 2015, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the age criteria followed for getting admission for BA LLB at Amity Law school?

What is the maximum age limit for b.a.l.l.b at amity law school. What are sponsored and non sponsored candidates at amity law school.? Can you please provide me the information on the same? I need to know this to apply for the course. So, please help me with the information.

Thanks!

15th June 2015, 05:38 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the age criteria followed for getting admission for BA LLB at Amity Law school?

The maximum age limit that is there in Amity Law School is 25 years.
A student willing to take admission must be within that age as the B.A.LLB course takes 5 years to complete this is the maximum age that is set.
The sponsored students are those students who are sponsored by Amity University.
The Non-Sponsored students are those students who are not sponsored by Amity University and the course fee of these Students is also higher then the Sponsored Student.
15th June 2015, 06:02 PM
2010ae07biv
Member+

Default Re: What is the age criteria followed for getting admission for BA LLB at Amity Law school?

There is no specific age criteria for getting admission for BA LLB at Amity Law School.

Eligibility:

10+2 with minimum 60% for Non Sponsored and 55% marks for Sponsored Category

Duration is 5 years.

Fee:

1st year Non sponsored semester fee is Rs 1.20 Lacs

1st year Sponsored Semester Fee is Rs 1.80 Lacs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?