21st May 2015, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits of studying in IGCSE Board for 4th standard student?

Hello,
My child is in 4th standard in IGCSE Board.
Should he continue in IGCSE? I want to know that
what are the benefits of studying in IGCSE Board?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the benefits to choose IGCSE? My child is studying in 5th standard -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which is better among IGCSE Board and CBSE Board? Benefits of studying under IGCSE Board?
  3. IGCSE or ICSE, which is better for 4th ICSE student?
  4. What are the benefits of students to study in IGCSE board
  5. Syllabus of IGCSE Board for Junior K.G standard?
  6. Whether a candidate is eligible to study PUC after completing 10th IGCSE in Bangalore?
  7. Future benefits for IGCSE Board Kids in Junior KG class?
  8. IGCSE Board validity for Medical and Engineering entrance exams in Gujarat?
  9. Are students studying from IGCSE board allowed to participate in state level or all India level entrance exams?
  10. According to CBSE norms a 10 years old candidate get admission in 4th standard?
  11. What are the merits and demerits of ICSE and IGCSE boards? Which is widely used in India?
  12. After IGCSE from Dubai a candidate can join courses in Indian universities?
  13. Procedure to get admission in 4th standard of any school in Bangalore for 3rd standard student of Hyderabad?
  14. Change of school from IGCSE 10th grade to ISC is possible?
  15. List of IGCSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 1st standard in Delhi? Requirements to get admission? -- [New]
  16. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  17. What is the IGCSE syllabus after completing 10th standard?
  18. Eligibility to get admission in 5th standard of CBSE Board for a candidate who has completed 4th from Tamil Nadu State Board?
30th May 2015, 10:53 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the benefits of studying in IGCSE Board for 4th standard student?

CBSE Board and IGCSE board both boards are almost same syllabus and good education , there is no plus benefits in IGCSE Board but you can get many plus points in CBSE Board because every national level entrance test in India follows CBSE syllabus and study pattern main examples are AIEEE and AIPMT both exams are conducted by CBSE, I always suggests peoples to pursuing your studies in CBSE board. After 12th class mainly all universities and colleges have entrance test so you must have to prepare for these tests
7th February 2019, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the benefits of studying in IGCSE Board for 4th standard student?

I heard this about ICSE that there is lot of pressure on students from 5th std before that till 4th they are not taking proper study ..is this true
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?