11th November 2015, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

What can i do after failing in 12th grade ISC twice?

Hi. I am from Bangalore. I have failed in 12th isc last year and re wrote it this year in March and even after preparing well, I failed in chemistry and math. I can't give isc again because that is the rule of the board. So please help me. I would be very grateful.

11th November 2015, 04:54 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can i do after failing in 12th grade ISC twice?

Yes, it is true that if you fail twice in ICSE board exams of 10+2 then you can not appear for the third time.

Do not take tension, you can appear for the board exams from any other boards which conduct 10+2 examinations like:

1. Central Board of Secondary examination.

2. National Institute of Open Schooling.

3. State Boards.

You can appear from any board mentioned above. Just read the basic books of the board for exams, go through previous year papers and practice answer writing from sample paper to clear all the papers of board exams. Failures are the pillars of success.
11th November 2015, 05:19 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: What can i do after failing in 12th grade ISC twice?

As you mentioned that you are failing from last two year so in that case i would like to suggest to you that change the board and go for NIOS Board. National Institute of Open Schooling is much easier board then ISC board ,you can easily score good marks in NIOS board. Fill up the forms online and no need to go in the school daily it's an open board, Direct exams are held in month of march or nearly by march.
11th November 2015, 05:48 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: What can i do after failing in 12th grade ISC twice?

If you are unable to pass the ISC Board examination two times then you should enroll yourself in some other Board. You can take admission in CBSE Board or any of the respective state Boards to continue your study. Take admission in class 11th of the respective Board and continue your studies once again.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?