7th December 2016, 01:03 PM
sumanth suma

What are the career opportunities after completing intermediate (BIPC)?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to continue with my studies. I want to know what are the career opportunities after completing intermediate (BIPC)? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses can I pursue after completing BIPC? What are the job opportunities available after completing BIPC?
  2. What are the career opportunities available after completing intermediate with 46% marks?
  3. What are the career options available other than degree after completing Intermediate(BIPC)?
  4. Is it a good career choice to choose MEC in Intermediate? What are the career opportunities available after completing Intermediate with MEC?
  5. List further courses available after completing Intermediate BIPC? What are the job options for Intermediate BIPC?
  6. Which colleges offer BIPC Intermediate? Which college is the best to join for BIPC Intermediate?
  7. What are the career opportunities after completing intermediate (BIPC)?
  8. How to become a CBI officer after completing 10th and intermediate BIPC and CA-CPT? I am working in CA-IPCC
  9. How can I join direct 2nd year? I have completing inter(BiPC)
  10. Which courses can I pursue after completing class 12th (BIPC)?
  11. After completing intermediate BIPC if I don't get a seat in MBBS the what can I study?
  12. How can I join IAS after completing intermediate in BIPC?
  13. List of the courses which are benefits after completing BIPC in intermediate -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Will I get admission for agriculture BSc after completing intermediate with 68%
  15. Will B.Sc course be good career choice for a BIPC student? Is Maths a subject in B.Sc course?
  16. Suitable courses after completing intermediate with 96.5%?
  17. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc course? Which course should I pursue? -- [New]
  18. Career opportunities after completing B.Com
9th December 2016, 12:46 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities after completing intermediate (BIPC)?

You have not mentioned in which stream you are studying your class 12th. It is very difficult to provide you the details on it. Basically every stream has a variety of career opportunities in the respective field. You can enhamce your career in your respective field after the completion of class 12th.
9th December 2016, 10:54 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities after completing intermediate (BIPC)?

Below, I have mentioned the names of some of the course, you could opt for after completion of your Intermediate, kindly have a look at it;

Degree courses:

1. Bachelor of Commerce

2. Bachelor of Business Studies

3. Bachelor of Arts in Business Economics

4. Bachelor of Business Administration in Banking

5. Bachelor of Administration in Account and Finance

6. Bachelor of Administration in Marketing and Finance

7. Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting and Taxation

8. Bachelor of Commerce in Advanced Accountancy

9. Bachelor of Commerce Banking and Insurance

10. Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting

11. Bachelor of Commerce in Computer Application

12. Bachelor of Commerce in Applied Economics, etc.

Diploma Courses:

1. Diploma in Banking and Insurance Management

2. Diploma in E-Commerce

3. Diploma in Tally Software

4. V Stock Analysis and Trading, etc.

Certificate Courses:

1. Certificate course in Micro Finance

2. Certificate course in Applied Managerial Economics

3. Certificate course in Stock Market

4. Certificate course in Accounting, etc.
9th December 2016, 02:00 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Career Opportunities after completion of BiPC:

There are several courses available to pursue after completion of BiPC course. Some of the major and best courses are,

>> Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)

>> Bachelor of Technology in Biotechnology

>> Bachelor of Pharmacy

>> Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)

>> BAMS course

>> BPT Course

>> Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery

Besides these course, you may get into several other streams. Other top disciplines are, Biotechnology, Forensic Science, Zoology, Microbiology and Geology. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, MBBS and B.Pharm are the best courses to pursue in order to find better career.
9th December 2016, 06:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can pursue various life science courses like pharmacy, medical, dental, nursing, biotechnology, zoology, botany, paramedical, microbiology, biochemistry, optometry, etc. Most of the these courses can be a good option, if you pursue it from a reputed college.

Other than above courses, you can also try courses which ask for any stream students, if you are not interested in life sciences.
9th December 2016, 06:42 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumanth suma View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to continue with my studies. I want to know what are the career opportunities after completing intermediate (BIPC)? Please answer as soon as possible.

The aspirant after completion of intermediate in Biology, Physics and Chemistry (BiPC) can pursue various courses. The list of courses is

MBBS
BDS
BHMS
BAMS
BUMS
B.Pharm
B.V.Sc
BPT
B.Sc Nursing
B.Sc Physics
B.Sc Chemistry
B.Sc Biology
B.Sc Biotechnology
B.Sc Agriculture
B.Sc Bioinformatics
B.Sc Pathology
B.Sc Horticulture
B.Sc Botany
10th December 2016, 10:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumanth suma View Post
After completing your 12th standard with PCBi stream, you can apply for below given courses,

MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
BDS (Bachelors of Dental Science)
BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery)
BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery)
B.Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy)
B.Tech. ( Bachelor of Technology in Biotechnology)
BE in Environmental Engineering
11th December 2016, 11:40 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

After completing intermediate you have only a few options in government sector. It will be better that you should pursue graduation also.
But some of the jobs after intermediate are as under:-
SSC
MTS
NDA
ARMY
NAVY
Railways
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?