18th August 2016, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the CBSE affiliation and school code for schools in varanasi?

Can anyone tell me the CBSE affiliation and school code of Care And Career School in Varanasi.? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be good if you can answer me soon on the same. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

19th August 2016, 09:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the CBSE affiliation and school code for schools in varanasi?

CBES (Central Board of Secondary Education) established in the year 1929 and enjoys today the distinction of being one of the oldest and largest board of secondary education in India. It has more than 17,500 affiliated schools in India and across 25 other countries of the world. If any schools gets affiliation the CBSE envisions a robust, vibrant and holistic school education that will engender the excellence in every sphere of human endeavor.

Click here for More Details of CBSE Affiliation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?