19th February 2015, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Dummy Admission if qualified in 1st term examination of 11th standard studying in CBSE Boarding school?

Hello
I was in a boarding school and I have
passed my 1st term in class 11 CBSE from that school.
But now I don't want to stay in a boarding school.
So can I take dummy admission and clear my class 11?

7th March 2015, 10:36 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get Dummy Admission if qualified in 1st term examination of 11th standard studying in CBSE Boarding school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I was in a boarding school and I have
passed my 1st term in class 11 CBSE from that school.
But now I don't want to stay in a boarding school.
So can I take dummy admission and clear my class 11?
Yes you can do that. But you will have to speak about this problem that you have with the administration of the School where you want to get yourself admitted.
You must ensure that you give the School where you want to get admitted now the detailed description about why you want to leave the school mid way through the session.
Another point that is there is that you will have to see that you register yourself from the new school for the Class 12 Board when the final registration for the Examination is done.

Once a registration is done with a particular School then it can not be changed.
So you should keep that in mind.If you do not want to study in your Boarding School you are leaving it right away as you need to get yourself admitted to your new school as soon as possible.
As you need to get accustomed to your new school as soon as you can.
It is necessary for you to get all the details about your admission into your new school completed as soon as possible.
20th August 2016, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get Dummy Admission if qualified in 1st term examination of 11th standard studying in CBSE Boarding school?

Kindly mention the Closed Schools that offer admission to 12th class.. I am so stressed!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?