25th January 2019, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Is it a barrier to opt Commerce in Intermediate if I am weak in Mathematics?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am in 10th standard and preparing for my final Board exam. I am interested in Commerce as I am little bit strong in Accounts and Economics. But the problem is that I am weak in Mathematics. So, I get problem if I choose Commerce in my Intermediate?

3rd February 2019, 10:08 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it a barrier to opt Commerce in Intermediate if I am weak in Mathematics?

There will not be any problem to pursue 11th standard with commerce stream even if you are weak as mathematics subject. There will be no mathematics subject in 11th standard commerce because it will be completely your choice to take mathematics as an optional subject.
4th February 2019, 04:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it a barrier to opt Commerce in Intermediate if I am weak in Mathematics?

Taking mathematics along with your commerce stream is a choice, but most of the reputed colleges prefer candidates who have studied maths at class 12th level. You can study commerce without maths too, but mathematics will be used surely during your commerce studies.

Hence, it all depends on your to take the decision. If you take maths, then surely it will help, because commerce will require such skills surely during your professional career.
12th December 2020, 05:17 PM
Ulna
Banned

if you are very much interested and determined to select commerce field and you have an interest in it then it won't be that much difficult even if you are weak in mathematics
if you work hard and soft past papers and take regular test and clear all your concepts then it won't be difficult
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?