21st October 2014, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

What are the courses I should choose except engineering if secured above 90% in 12th standard?

Respected Sir,
I've completed 12th standard with a percentage of more than 90.
I'm so interested in mathematics. Most often i become the school topper. I would like to know about various courses for which i could join other than engineering. Please do help me Sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Courses after 12th standard with commerce for average student? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What I have to do for admission in Mechanical Engineering in LPU having secured 73% in 12th standard?
  3. What is the scope in future after passing 12th standard if i choose Chemical Engineering?
  4. Which engineering courses are available in Abroad after finishing 12th having low fee structure?
  5. What are the courses that I can choose after 12th having interest in IT or Software Engineering?
  6. How can i apply for DME course through correspondence? I've completed B.A, ITI(welder) and Level 2 course (MT,PT,RT,UT)
  7. What subjects should I take in 11th having interest in Technology, Computers and Mobiles rather any subject?
  8. Between BBA and diploma, which is better for a candidate who have secured 55% in 12th Commerce? List of the diploma courses?
  9. Which are the uncommon courses to pursue after completion of 12th?
  10. Which field to choose after finishing 12th and securing 68%?
  11. Shifting from Andhra Pradesh State Board to ISC in 12th standard is possible? Will it be beneficial for engineering entrance exams?
  12. How to become a software engineer after passing class 9th?
  13. Is Polytechnic better after doing 10th without board exam?
  14. How to do MS in Electrical Engineering or MS in VLSI? I have scored 90% in 10th standard
  15. How to become an astronaut? What to study after class 10th?
  16. Courses which are available in Marine Engineering for girls after 12th standard?
  17. Courses that can be done after 12th? Which course do i have to pursue to choose between BCA and BSc?
  18. Which college should I choose to do BSc in Physics Honors in Orissa? I have secured 66.8% in 12th exam
22nd October 2014, 07:04 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses I should choose except engineering if secured above 90% in 12th standard?

You are having good percentage in intermediate. And there are many courses other than engineering which you can pursue after the completion of the intermediate.
The following are the list of courses which can Pursue after intermediate.
1)B.Sc
2)B.Sc(IT)
3)B.Sc(Computer Science)
4)B.com(General)
5)B.com(Computer Science)
6)Fashion Technology
7)BBA
8)B.pharmacy
9)BDS
10)Hotel Management
11)BAMS
12)Animation courses
13)Interior Designing courses
14)Pilot Training
These are top courses, which can give you a better future.
22nd October 2014, 08:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses I should choose except engineering if secured above 90% in 12th standard?

After completion of 12th standard, you will have a chance to choose a course among various courses for your higher studies. Since, you have completed 12th standard, you can opt any of the following course from the courses mentioned below :-

1. Chattered Accountancy
2. B.Tech
3. Fashion Designing
4. Hotel Management

Since, you are interested in mathematics and trying to opt a different course other than engineering, then it is best to opt the CA course. If you wish to get admission in CA course, then, you need to appear for the Common Proficiency Test (CPT) and by qualifying the entrance examination, you are eligible to pursue the second stage of CA course i.e., IPCC level. And after completion of IPCC level and article ship training, you are eligible to pursue the final CA course.

You can also do Fashion Designing or Hotel Management by getting direct admission without any entrance tests but there will be less mathematical subjects in theses courses when compared to CA and Engineering courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?