26th June 2011, 09:22 AM
pkori

Courses which are available in Marine Engineering for girls after 12th standard?

me currently in 12th standard, i wanna do marine engg....................i wish to no wich courses r available in marine engg. 4 gals

Related Questions:
  1. Courses offered in Marine Field to Girls? Eligibility criteria of the course?
  2. Will there be any courses related to Marine after completion of CSE? Do that courses beneficial for Girls?
  3. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  4. How can I apply for any Marine engineering course having 80% in 12th? -- [New]
  5. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  6. Is there any scope for girls in Marine Engineering?
  7. Exact difference between Oceanography, Marine Biology and Marine Microbiology? Are girls allowed in Marine engineering?
  8. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  9. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I pursue any marine courses after engineering? Can Industrial Production Engineering Students get into Marine Courses?
  11. Is marine engineering a good course to study? Is it a good course for girls?
  12. Which are the courses related to Marine engineering? I have completed 12th
  13. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  14. Any optional marine engineering course after 12th? Duration of the courses in the colleges?
  15. Any courses in Marine Field for Girls?
  16. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  17. How should I join Merchant Navy as a merchant officer? I am a SY Mechanical Polytechnic student
  18. Which engineering course is considered to be suitable for girls between Automobile and Marine?
7th November 2011, 06:15 PM
iatul89

Default Re: Courses which are available in Marine Engineering for girls after 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkori View Post
me currently in 12th standard, i wanna do marine engg....................i wish to no wich courses r available in marine engg. 4 gals
Hi friend,
Eligibility for marine engineering:-

1.Candidate must have complete the 12th in science with physics, chemistry and maths..

2.Candidate must have secure 60% in 12th..

3.The age should not be more than 25 years..

4..Candidate have to qualify the entrance exams like- IIT-JEE, AIEEE..
As you have secure 65% marks in 12th, then you are eligible..
So, go for it...

you can give marine engineering exam.for more detail you may see online on this link http://www.neavy.co.in

All the best..
1st May 2013, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses which are available in Marine Engineering for girls after 12th standard?

i am interested to do marine engineering and i am going to give 12th board in 2014 so any new opportunity available for girls
3rd May 2013, 12:23 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkori View Post
HI!
After passing 12th with Physics chemistry and Maths you are eligible for Marine Engineering course.

For admission in top college you have to qualify the Entrance exam like:-
> I.I.T-J.E.E
> A.I.E.E.E
etc

TOP MARINE ENGINEERING COLLEGE:-
Tolani Maritime Institute (TMI), Pune
Samundra Institute of Maritime Studies- Mumbai
International Maritime Institute (IMI), Delhi
Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education and Training (MANET), Pune
Institute of Technology & Marine Engineering (ITME), Kolkata

ALL THE BEST!
29th June 2016, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Can we as girls don't go onshore insteadly I need guidance that are their any official jobs for girls in marine engineering meaning the offshore jobs and r they highly paid for this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?