19th October 2014, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

What subjects should I take in 11th having interest in Technology, Computers and Mobiles rather any subject?

please tell me what are the fields of jobs with pcm?
is pcm very hard people says that it is very tough thats why em afraid to take it
but my interest is not in maths and chemistry and my father want that i should go for IIT?
my interest is in technology,computers,mobiles even my friends call me techguru
please tell what should i take in 11th
i am very much confused..:'(

21st October 2014, 10:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What subjects should I take in 11th having interest in Technology, Computers and Mobiles rather any subject?

Don't think that PCM is very hard, it is very easy when compared to other streams in 11th standard, even I had studied 11th standard with PCM subjects, with my experience I am saying you it is very easy to complete the 11th standard in PCM stream. If you are interested in Technology, Computers and Mobiles, then you need to opt the PCM stream only because there are no other courses in 11th standard related to your interest and after completion of 12th standard, you can opt Computer Science Engineering or Information Technology branch in Engineering course which suits best for your interest in Technology, Computers and Mobiles. Even to get admission in IIT, you need to appear for the entrance examination and to be eligible to appear for this entrance examination, you must have completed 12th or equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board. So, by considering all aspects of your interest and your father's interest, it is best to choose the PCM course in 11th and 12th standards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?