7th June 2013, 10:46 PM
atlantislove

Am I eligible for engineering after scoring 43% in PCM and 53.5% in boards

i have scored 43% in PCM and 53.5% overall in boards...am i eligible for engineering in any college in maharashtra?? or even any deemed university??
PLEASE REPLY AT THE EARLIEST!!!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Do I have any chance in engineering after scoring 147/300 in PCM in boards? Will there be any consideration for 3 marks?
  2. Which colleges will provide direct admission after scoring 90% in PCM in CBSE boards? Which engineering colleges can I apply for?
  3. Am I eligible for B.E courses after scoring 41.17 percentage in 12th boards?
  4. Can I reappear in 12th boards after scoring 44% in PCM? I have got 58% in 12th boards -- [Most Discussed]
  5. For which colleges am I eligible to attend counseling after scoring 21.75 with 535 rank under BC category?
  6. Am I eligible to study in Aeronautical engineering college after scoring 50% in PCM?
  7. What are my chances of getting admission in any BITS institutes after scoring 92% in PCM and overall and 268 BITSAT course? How should I upload my boards score?
  8. Am I eligible for engineering after scoring 40% in PCM in 12th standard?
  9. Can I get admission after scoring 105 in CET and 228 in PCM group in boards
  10. What should I do if I cant score 60% in PCM in boards?
  11. Which are the good government institutes that I can get after scoring 92.4% in boards
  12. Can I get admission for mechanical engineering in any college of Delhi, Ghaziabad, Noida and Greater Noida after scoring 49.66% in PCM through CBSE board?
  13. Can I get direct admission in UPES Dehradun after scoring 92% marks in CBSE 12th exam?
  14. How can I be eligible after scoring 35.5% in PCM
  15. Am I eligible for admission through MHT CET after scoring 64% in PCM? Which one is a better course between CSE, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Any college in which I can get on the basis of donation after scoring 45% in PCM?
  17. Am I eligible for AIT Pune? I have scored 70% marks in 12th boards
  18. Am I eligible for counselling having 35400 rank in COMEDK and 46% in PCM? -- [New]
26th May 2015, 11:05 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for engineering after scoring 43% in PCM and 53.5% in boards

No, you are not eligible to apply for the most reputed colleges of Maharashtra for the B.tech courses.

The eligibility to apply for the entrance examination for the most of the colleges are candidates must have passed 10+2 from a recognise board with PCM and must have an aggregate of 60% in PCM.

But there are few of the low ranker colleges for which you are eligible to get admission. But I do not suggest you to go with these colleges as there is no goo track record for these.
25th November 2019, 05:01 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for engineering after scoring 43% in PCM and 53.5% in boards

No, you are not eligible for the course in many of the college the criteria to be eligible are
Candidate must score at least 50% in physics, chemistry and math
Candidate must be a domecile of Maharashtra
There are very little chances of getting admission in any good college and even in any private college
27th November 2019, 08:18 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible for Engineering study course according to your educational qualification.

The educational qualification required for the Engineering study Course(B.Tech) mentioned below:-

1. Candidates must have completed their 12th standard with PCM(Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) as main subjects with at least 60% marks from any recognised board.

2. Nationality:- Indian.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?