12th July 2017, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Can a B.Sc with PCM group pursue M.Sc Nautical Science course? Eligibility criteria for it?

Sir, I have completed B.Sc with PCM group and secured 55% marks. Now, I want to study M.Sc Nautical Science. Can I pursue M.Sc Nautical Science course? Eligibility criteria for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Criteria to pursue Diploma in Nautical Science? Do i need to pursue B.Sc. after Diploma completion?
  2. Can I take admission in BSc Nautical Science after passing 12th? I have scored 58.66% in PCM
  3. Names of some government Navy college where I can study Diploma in Nautical Science and BSc Nautical Science?
  4. How to do MSc computer science after completing BSc in PCM group?
  5. What is Nautical Science and entrance test for it? Which colleges in abroad offer Nautical Science course?
  6. B.Sc Nautical Science is considered as graduation or not? Status of B.Sc Nautical science degree from IGNOU?
  7. Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th commerce? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I join Nautical Science after doing BSc with PCM?
  9. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Physiology after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  10. How to join BSc Nautical Science after completing B.E Mechanical
  11. Am I eligible for Merchant Navy exam after taking commerce maths in 11th and 12th
  12. Am I eligible for diploma in nautical science after +2 with PCM stream?
  13. After doing BSc Physics an with 52% in 12th science and 74% in CET can I appear for Nautical Science? Procedure to apply for it?
  14. Am I eligible to study B.Sc in Nautical Science after completing Diploma in Nautical Science? -- [New]
  15. IGNOU OPNENET: Entrance Test for Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc (Nautical Science) - Mathematics (Test III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc in Nautical Science is eligible for giving IAS exam?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc Nautical Science from Tasmania University, Australia after completing class 12th from NIOS board?
  18. Can we do B.E after completing BSc Course? I have secured less marks in PCM group
13th July 2017, 08:53 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Sc with PCM group pursue M.Sc Nautical Science course? Eligibility criteria for it?

No, you are not eligible to get admission in M.Sc Nautical science course.

The eligibility to get admission in course is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in Zoology, Botany, Geology, Bio chemistry, Microbiology with Chemistry as one of the General paper.

The minimum required aggregate to appear for examination varies with examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?