14th October 2016, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria followed for getting admission in DTU? Will I be consider as delhi candidate?

I have been living in delhi since birth and seeking admission in dtu through jee mains 2017
Will i be considred as delhi region candidate or outside delhi?
But my school is not in delhi

Thank you for your answer

15th October 2016, 11:30 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria followed for getting admission in DTU? Will I be consider as delhi candidate?

Eligibility criteria for Admission in DTU is :

1. You must have done 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

2. Admission in DTU is based on Joint Entrance Examination Main rank.

3. For JEE Main exam, minimum of 50% marks in board exam is required.

If you are resident of Delhi and have not done 10+2 from Delhi then also, you are eligible for Delhi quota seats. You will be considered as Delhi region candidate.
16th October 2016, 01:46 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria followed for getting admission in DTU? Will I be consider as delhi candidate?

Not an issue, you can anyways get admission in the above mentioned Institute, you will just have to follow the steps mentioned below;

> You should have completed your +2 level of standard from a recognized board.

> You will have to appear and clear your JEE(main) examination with good score.

> You should have scored a minimum of 55% in aggregate in your 12th board examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?