15th June 2015, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria for getting the job as C.T school teacher?

A person want to become C.T school teacher.How is it be possible.? What is the criteria for getting the job as C.T school teacher? Can someone please provide me the complete details which I need to follow up? Looking forward to get the answer as soon as possible! Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is B.Tech graduate eligible for school teaching posts?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria to become a school teacher in Madhya Pradesh?
  3. Can I become a teacher in school after completion of M.Com course?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria to become permanent teacher in KV school?
  5. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  6. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying primary school teacher job in West Bengal?
  8. How to get a job as physics teacher in Private School if I am a MSc mathematics and B.Ed student
  9. Are there any vacancies for teachers?
  10. How to get a job of government teacher in central school after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc
  11. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying computer teacher TGT and PGT in central school?
  12. How to get MCD primary school teachers job? I am a PG Political Science
  13. What is the age limit for D.Ed primary school teacher to apply in ZP School?
  14. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Are contract based Teachers demanded in MCD School? Criteria to fill up the vacancies?
  16. How to be a teacher in central school after completing PG with Zoology and B.Ed
  17. What are the career opportunities available after doing BSc?
  18. Procedure to get transfer in CBSE affiliated school where skilled Biology teacher is available? Fee structure of the same school?
15th June 2015, 06:10 PM
mwh

Default Re: What is the criteria for getting the job as C.T school teacher?

To get eligibility as a C.T school teacher.
In andhrapradesh,firstly candidate should give TET exam.the candidate passed in the TET exam will get eligibility for DSE exam.
Candidate should complete B.ed.
Selection process:
written exam
interview
10th August 2018, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the criteria for getting the job as C.T school teacher?

A candidate can apply for TET from any state of India or he/she should apply for exam from same state?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?