3rd March 2012, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

How to join MSc Physics after doing B.E? Entrance exams which I have to appear?

Hello I have done BE and now i wish to join M.sc physics.so please suggest entrance exams and colleges offering this facility..

31st August 2017, 04:11 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join MSc Physics after doing B.E? Entrance exams which I have to appear?

I don't think it is a good decision of opting for M.Sc in Physics after completion of BE in Graduation.

Instead, it would be better to join in a good job or else go for M.Tech course.

I would suggest you to opt for M.Sc in Physics only if you have interest to do Research in the field of Physics by doing Ph.D course.

As per eligibility, there would be entrance exam that is being conducted to give admission for M.Sc Physics.

Each and every university will conduct its own Entrance Exam for the candidates to offer admission.

The candidate need to score a minimum of 50% of marks in BE course to be eligible for the Entrance Exam.

If you get qualified in the Entrance Exam by scoring good rank or marks, you will be given admission in the respective college of that University.

Once the notification is released by the University, you need to get the application form and submit it by paying the required fee.

They will intimate you with the date of Entrance Exam and the venue details.

Astro Physics and Nuclear Physics are the two popular streams in M.Sc Physics. You can opt for any of them if interested.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?