5th November 2014, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Admission in Indian CBSE school after discontinuing studies from International CBSE School?

I am studying in class 10 in cbse pattern(international school). Due to my fathers transfer of job I have to return to India. Meanwhile I have completed my I term here. Can I get admission in any cbse school and continue my class 10. Urgent please.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in class 12 after passing class 11 from CBSE school to CBSE school?
  2. Candidate who have done 12th from International Indian School Saudi Arabia can appear in PMT?
  3. Admission in 9th CBSE Board school in Vadodara for Indian student having completed 7th Grade in International School of Zurich, Switzerland?
  4. Best school near Narasimanaiikanpalayam, Coimbatore? Fee structure and syllabus advantage?
  5. Can I give CBSE 10th Board exam externally without registering with the school?
  6. Can I change from CBSE to State board in 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which board to select between School and CBSE? Benefits of CBSE board?
  8. How can I get admission in cbse school from a local school which is not affiliated?
  9. Admission in 9th standard at CBSE or ISC School for student studying in Abroad? -- [New]
  10. How to get admission in CBSE board school (Mumbai) from a local school (in Delhi) which is not recognized?
  11. Admission in class 12th at CBSE schools of Rajkot after taking TC from previous school?
  12. Which CBSE school should I choose for transfer from one CBSE to another in 12th class?
  13. Will I be able to remain in same school after passing 10th conducted by school (CBSE)? Can I change my school?
  14. Date of declaration of results of CBSE board exam? I have passed 10th from CBSE affiliated school
  15. Admission in class 10th CBSE school from class 9th ICSE school
  16. How to get admission in next year in 9th standard? Best school for CBSE course in Vadodara?
  17. Admission in class XI at other school is possible after 10th School Internal Exams? Will grades be considered equivalent to percentage system?
  18. Admission in 10th Class of CBSE School in Hyderabad, India
10th April 2015, 11:30 AM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Admission in Indian CBSE school after discontinuing studies from International CBSE School?

Since both the boards are CBSE, you will not have a problem in getting admission in a school in India. Generally no school takes admission in the middle of a session. This norm is common with CBSE schools also. But transfer is a special case. What you need to do is, obtain a TC from your prior international school, which will mention the tranfer of your dad. Also you need to bring thr transfer letter of your dad, when you get admission in India. That is what you would require to take admission here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?