3rd May 2023, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

What happen if I give wbbse exam after BSc in maths? Is this a right decision for me?

What happen if I give wbbse exam after BSc in maths? Is this a right decision for me?

5th May 2023, 04:41 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What happen if I give wbbse exam after BSc in maths? Is this a right decision for me?

A candidate must be an Indian citizen (either natural or by registration.)
The candidate must have good health and character and suitability in all respects for appointment to Government service.
A candidate should be able to read, write and speak in Bengali (Candidates whose mother tongue is Nepali are excluded).
7th May 2023, 01:39 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What happen if I give wbbse exam after BSc in maths? Is this a right decision for me?

Here are a few points to consider when making this decision:

> Purpose: Determine your reason for taking the WBBSE exam after completing your BSc in Mathematics. Are you looking to enhance your knowledge, improve your grades, or pursue a career in teaching at the secondary level? Understanding your motivation will help you make an informed decision.

> Eligibility: Check the eligibility criteria set by WBBSE for appearing in their exams. Typically, the WBBSE exams are for students in secondary education (Class 10 or equivalent). Confirm if there are any restrictions or special considerations for candidates who have already completed higher education degrees.

> Career Aspirations: Consider your long-term career goals. While having a BSc in Mathematics may provide you with more opportunities in various fields, such as research, industry, or academia, the WBBSE exam focuses on secondary-level education. Reflect on whether pursuing a career in teaching at the secondary level aligns with your aspirations and interests.

> Future Prospects: Research the job prospects and career advancement opportunities in secondary-level teaching in West Bengal. Understand the demand for teachers in this field and the potential for growth and professional development.

> Personal Interest: Assess your interest and passion for teaching at the secondary level. Teaching requires patience, communication skills, and the ability to engage with students effectively. Reflect on whether you have a genuine passion for teaching and interacting with younger students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?