22nd April 2015, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

What will happen if I give school based 10th exam and afterwards get transferred to another state?

What will happen if I give school based tenth exam and afterwards get transferred to another state?

22nd April 2015, 03:47 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What will happen if I give school based 10th exam and afterwards get transferred to another state?

No matter if you have given the school based 10th board examination and now due to some region you are going to shift in another state . Then to continue your study there only you have to do is that to take admission in the state board school or even from the school of same board you are pursuing .

For this you have to give some of the documents to the school in which you are seeking for the admission in another state from the previous school :-

* Migration .
* Transfer Certificate .
* Marksheet .
* Character Certificate .

And few more if the school asks for you .
22nd April 2015, 04:39 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What will happen if I give school based 10th exam and afterwards get transferred to another state?

The CBSE conducts board examination in two ways either through school board or simply board . There is no major difference in both of hem there is only difference in the Summative examination II .

There is no any difference in the results also anywhere . So being a school board candidates does no bring any problem in getting admission in any other board or school .

So to ake dmission you just have to do is to keep ;-

* Transfer Certificate .
* Migration Certificate .
* Identity Proof .
* 10th Marksheet .

And be prepared for entrance examination if the school takes examination for the admission .
23rd April 2015, 12:58 AM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

The thing you are talking about are the PRE-BOARDS which the school conducts.

See, if you think that after giving the Pre-Boards, you can get transferred to some other state and there you can give the exam then you are absolutely wrong. It cannot be done.

Since, you have enrolled to the same school for the 10th board exams, therefore you have to give the exam from that specific school only and in the center which will be allotted to your school.

After 10th, you can very well get yourself transferred to some other school or even the board of education in case you would want that.
23rd April 2015, 09:57 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Nothing will happen in case you give school based 10th and transfer to other state for Higher Secondary education.
You just need to have migration certificate along with other certificate to take admission in any school or college if any state in 11th/equivalent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?