19th January 2022, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

What happens if you miss one pre board examination due to a valid reason and are unable to give it even on reconduction by the school?

Reply urgently!! I am a good student of class X cbse having a good attendance & marks record as well...I was unable to give pre board of one subject even on reconduction by school...what will happen now? Don'tsay it depends on school... share your experience & take!!! Fast!

22nd January 2022, 07:09 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What happens if you miss one pre board examination due to a valid reason and are unable to give it even on reconduction by the school?

Most of the schools are very strict and they don't allow any student to escape prepared exam .
No school wants to destroy their result.
Though you have a valid reason , you can take permission from the principal if you have valid reason .
If the school authorities allow you to sit in the exam , then only you will be able to give board exams.
5th February 2022, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What happens if you miss one pre board examination due to a valid reason and are unable to give it even on reconduction by the school?

Dont worry no school can stop you from giving your boards as it is important. I did my paper too and it is 12 boards. Don't worry but submit a valid reasoning
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?