4th March 2018, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to change school after 11th standard board registration if I have a valid reason?

Can I change my school after board registration of class 11th has been done (when I have a valid reason)? What should be the process followed for the same? Can you please provide me with the details which I need to follow? It would be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thanks!

28th March 2018, 11:40 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to change school after 11th standard board registration if I have a valid reason?

Yes, definitely you can change your School after the registration of class 11th, if you have a valid reason. But you can change your School after completing class 11th from that particular School. You cannot change in the middle of the session.
For that you will require some of the documents to be submitted along with the application form at the time of admission to other School.
Below I have listed those documents, just have a look over it.

An application to the current Board that, you want to change from your current School to another in class 12th.
A Transfer Certificate (T.C) from your current school.
Class 11th mark sheet from your current school.
Character certificate from the current school.
An affidavit and migration certificate.
30th March 2018, 02:07 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to change school after 11th standard board registration if I have a valid reason?

After showing a valid reason you will be allowed to change school. You will need a transfer certificate to change school.
For further procedures you need to contact the dean of your school for more information and to know what to do next.
30th March 2018, 11:21 PM
ranu shahi

Yes you can change school. When you have a valid reason then you can apply for Transfer certificate with NOC to get admission in any other school.
You can also get transfer to the same school branch in another city if branch exists. It will be easy.
For more details you should contact head of the school for further process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?