22nd November 2017, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

How can I get migration certificate from CBSE board if school is unable to provide?

Respected Sir, I have passed 12th from CBSE since 2008. I need migration certificate for further studies. I went to my school. They told that they can't provide migration certificate. They said that I can get it from CBSE board. Please guide me how can I get migration certificate as soon as possible.

22nd November 2017, 08:52 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get migration certificate from CBSE board if school is unable to provide?

In order to take migration certificate you have to go for both online as well as offline procedure and for that you have to apply for migration certificate, you should send your application along with fee to the deputy secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, regional office and you can get your CBSE regional office address by visiting the following website:

http://www.cbse.nic.in

After completing this procedure, you will receive your migration certificate within 15 days, through post.
22nd November 2017, 08:59 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I get migration certificate from CBSE board if school is unable to provide?

In order to get migration certificate, you have to write application to the Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education. Send the application letter along with fee receipt to the regional office. Also you can contact to the concerned authority of CBSE board of your regional office regarding the migration certificate issue. For any further details, kindly visit http://cbse.nic.in/newsite/index.html.
22nd November 2017, 09:30 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

In order to get migration certificate, candidate need to contact the school from where he has passed the previous class.
Candidate need to apply for migration certificate, also he has to fill the application form with personal details and submit the form to the school.
The candidate also need to provide his admission details / admission number wrong with paid fees slip.
22nd November 2017, 09:47 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to get migration certificate from CBSE board, you have to contact your last attended school and tell them about the matter. You have to submit an application mentioning details and submit it with the required fees and documents to the principal of your school. Now the school authorities will send the application to the head of CBSE board. Within a few days you will get your certificate at your residential address or at your school.
22nd November 2017, 10:39 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

If your School is not providing you the Migration certificate, you must have to contact directly to the CBSE Board.
Contact to the concerned person of the Board. Write an application to the concerned person stating your actual issue and submit in the Board office. They will further guide you for the issue of Migration certificate.
So, contact the Board as soon as possible to get pending work done.
22nd November 2017, 11:09 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

To get migration certificate online you have to login to the official website of your school and from there you have to open the profile and enter the password and username that is provided to you by the school.
On the top there will be option of migration certificate from where you can get your migration certificate by entering your 10th class roll number or 12th class roll number as per your need.

And if you do not want to do this then you can write an application to the regional office by mentioning your roll number and issue regarding applying for new migration certificate and valid reason behind it.
After that they will send you an application form along with other particulars and you have to fill the form along with attached documents and photograph and send it back to the regional office and after one month you will get the certificate.
22nd November 2017, 11:32 PM
ashfaquekhan316

You should write a letter to the CBSE council addressing your issue to them. However, you should also ask your school to help you in this matter as they are the prime source of contact and are liable to help you get the certificates.

you should however ask the school to further help you with the details of the mailing ID and other details of CBSE board where you need to route your query to.
22nd November 2017, 11:42 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

In order to get migration certificate from CBSE board at first you have to write an application to the school authorities regarding the matters. Then you have to attach the educational documents and required fees with the application and submit it to the principal of your college. After that your school will do all the formalities and till then you have to sit back and wait for the copy of migration certificate to arrive.
23rd November 2017, 05:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Normally, schools provide the migration certificate straight after the results along with the mark sheet. If they are not providing, then you need to contact the board directly.

Just visit the CBSE office and write an application for migration certificate along with the details of your mark sheet.
23rd November 2017, 06:02 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

It is the duty of the school to provide you the migration certificate after you pass 12th.

The documents they give are :
* Mark Sheet
* Pass Certificate
* Transfer certificate
* Migration certificate
* Character Certificate

if they do not provide you the same, you can complaint about them to the CBSE.

Also, you can apply to the CBSE through the school only to get the migration certificate.
You have to get your application forwarded through the school only. You have to write a formal application and pay the requisite fee. The certificate shall be delivered to your home address.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?