13th February 2019, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

What kind of benefit I will get to study BTech in IIT if pursuing 12th Science in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya?

Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya. I am studying in Science. After my 12th, I want to do BTech in IIT. So, what benefit I get as I am a student of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya?

23rd February 2019, 11:08 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of benefit I will get to study BTech in IIT if pursuing 12th Science in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya?

There is no extra relaxation or any reservation of seats in IIT for candidates of JNV.

So, you will have to appear and qualify in both stages of JEE to get admission in IIT in B.Tech curse.

For information about the syllabus and other detail visit at www.jeemain.nic.in.nnbbn
24th February 2019, 07:26 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of benefit I will get to study BTech in IIT if pursuing 12th Science in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya?

IIT is Indian Institute of Technology. To get admission in the course, candidates have to appear and qualify in JEE.

There is no special benefit for candidates to get admission in the IIT if you have completed your schooling with JNV.

So, you have to do better preparation to qualify in the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?