12th February 2019, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

How to become a District Judge for Telangana Board 12th Humanities student?

I want to become a District Judge. Right now, I am studying in 12th standard with Humanities stream in Telangana Board. But after completing my 12th, kindly let me know how I can become a District Judge? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

23rd February 2019, 11:10 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a District Judge for Telangana Board 12th Humanities student?

Candidates are not eligible for recruitment as Judge after 12th. The minimum required qualification is bachelor degree in Law.

Candidates will have to appear and qualify in the State Judicial Service recruitment examination for final selection .

So, you have to pursue minimum bachelor in Law to become eligible for the examination and qualify in it for final selection as Judge in subordinate or district court.
24th February 2019, 07:28 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a District Judge for Telangana Board 12th Humanities student?

You will become District Judge if you will qualify in the Judicial Service Examination.

The minimum required qualification is that candidate must have LLB qualification.

So, you are eligible to appear in the examination only after pursuing and completion of LLB course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?