19th October 2019, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

What kind of difficulties I will get to study BTech in IIT if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS?

Sir, I am studying in 12th standard with Science stream from NIOS Board. I want to get admission in IIT for studying BTech course. I just want to know if I will face any difficulty? Kindly tell me what kind of difficulties I will face?

25th October 2019, 12:42 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of difficulties I will get to study BTech in IIT if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS?

No, you will not face any problem if you want to study in IIT after passing 12th standard from NIOS board but make sure that you qualify the entrance test that is JEE Mains and Advanced with top ranks then only you will be eligible to take admission in IIT.
28th October 2019, 09:47 AM
EduXpert

Default Re: What kind of difficulties I will get to study BTech in IIT if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS?

If you can score excellent marks in class 12 and also have an excellent score in JEE then NIOS will not be a problem. It is a recognized open schooling board.

So, no need to worry about NIOS. Just be focussed and study well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?