14th September 2020, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

What kind of difficulties will I get to study BTech in NIT Durgapur if pursuing 12th Science from MBOSE?

Sir, I am studying in 12th standard with Science stream from MBOSE Board. I want to get admission in NIT Durgapur for studying BTech course. I just want to know if I will face any difficulty? Kindly tell me what kind of difficulties I will face?

15th September 2020, 02:45 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of difficulties will I get to study BTech in NIT Durgapur if pursuing 12th Science from MBOSE?

To get NIT Durgapur , first of all you have to clear JEE Main examination with higher rank.

Your percentile should be higher than 90 to secure admission in NIT Durgapur.

Once you clear JEE examination than you have to go through JEE Main counselling procedure to secure admission.
15th September 2020, 07:49 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of difficulties will I get to study BTech in NIT Durgapur if pursuing 12th Science from MBOSE?

To get admission in NIT, you have to appear and qualify in JEE Main examination.

JEE Main examination is conducted by NTA twice in a year.

So, if you will score better rank in the examination, you will become eligible to pursue from the NIT Durgapur as per course of your own choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?