8th December 2019, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

What kind of preparation is required to pursue BTech in IIT for a 9th student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 9th standard from Telangana Board. My aim is to study BTech in IIT. I would like to know what preparations should I start making in order to get through IIT for studying BTech course?

13th December 2019, 08:37 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of preparation is required to pursue BTech in IIT for a 9th student?

For admission in Bachelor of Technology in Indian Institute of Technology, you will have to clear Joint Entrance exam Main and Advanced. The minimum academic qualification for this exam is 12th from science stream with PCM subjects.

A long way to go for science stream candidates of 9th students. You must start developing keen interest in PCM subjects and clear your fundamentals as much as possible in these subjects. The fundamentals are very necessary for coming standard subjects of PCM.
13th December 2019, 09:41 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of preparation is required to pursue BTech in IIT for a 9th student?

After 10th, thought for science stream with physics, chemistry and mathematics as main subjects in your 11th standard and after completion of 12th standard you have to appear in the JEE Mains Exam and after qualifying it with good marks you will be allowed to appear in JEE Advanced.

I would like to suggest you that when you take admission in 11th at that time,you can also take admission in any other Institute which is offering coaching for this.
Prepare yourself with deep concept understanding during 2 years in 11th and 12th standard so that after 12th you can clear the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?