15th July 2014, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required to pursue M.S. in any good university of USA for B.E.(ME) student? Online preparation for GRE and TOEFL?

sir,
i am doing my second year in B.E (mechanical).
i got 66% in first year . i lke to do ms in us.
what is the minimum mark to get good universities .
sir please tell me any link to prepare for gre and toefl
from now by downloading in internet .

Related Questions:
  1. To pursue Ph.D program in USA is TOEFL and GRE score required? Which are the online coaching institutes for this course?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from good universities of USA
  3. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  4. Details information, preparation, list of the coaching classes in Pune & Hyderabad examination date and minimum marks required to qualify in GRE and TOEFL? Best university for M.S. in USA?
  5. Minimum score required in GRE and TOEFL to get seat in best university? Financial support required?
  6. Information about USA student Visa? Is GRE required for Ph.D or is TOEFL valid in USA
  7. Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get into the top universities for MS in Civil Engineering in USA?
  8. Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get in average universities for MS in Civil Engineering in USA
  9. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
  10. Can I be eligible to pursue good university after completing B.E with 60%, 291 in GRE and 76 in TOEFL?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from top universities of USA having secured 74% in 10th, 63% in 12th and an average of 8.5 in B.Tech? Required Marks in GRE and TOEFL Exams for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?
  13. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best university?
  14. Is TOEFL and GRE both required for doing MS in USA?
  15. What should I do after scoring 55% in B.Tech ECE to study MS in USA? Mars required in GRE, TOEFL?
  16. How much score is required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission for MS in electronics and telecommunication USA
  17. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best universities?
  18. Is GRE/TOEFL required to study Ph.D in USA?
27th July 2014, 03:15 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required to pursue M.S. in any good university of USA for B.E.(ME) student? Online preparation for GRE and TOEFL?

You can get admission in good universities of USA with a percentage above 60% in your career. However, since career percentage is a parameter of selection and you are just in the second year which means you have scope of improving the percentage, you should increase your percentage. The better percentage you have the stronger is your position. Apart from this, you need to have a very good score in GRE and TOEFL to get admission
in the leading universities of USA.

There are various websites which provide GRE and TOEFL preparation stuff. You can google it out to get all the variety. However, it is better to prepare from books and joining the coaching institutes like Career Launcher, TIME which have a good track record. Anyways, I have provided the link from where you can get various info and material concerning GRE and TOEFL.

GRE Details
TOEFL Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?