17th November 2015, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

What preparation should a 7th class student do in order to join ISRO?

Sir ,

I am a 7th class student. My ambition is to join the ISRO. SO WHAT ARE THE PREPARATION I NEED TO DO? PLEASE GUIDE ME.

17th November 2015, 04:17 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: What preparation should a 7th class student do in order to join ISRO?

ISRO stands for the Indian Research Space Organization. At present you are in 7th standard, so along way to become eligible for joining ISRO either after 10+2 or after the completion of bachelor's degree.

The simple thing which you need to do at the present time to focus on studies of your respective standard. Work on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Develop Rational thing, read newspapers and develop a instinct to ask questions to under stand the basic concept.
17th November 2015, 10:11 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What preparation should a 7th class student do in order to join ISRO?

The Indian Space Research Organization recruits candidates for so many different posts through the entrance examination.

To join ISRO your qualification must be at least graduation degree.

Here is the eligibility for joining ISRO :

** The applicant’s age must not be greater than 35 years.

** 40 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 38 years for OBC candidates.

** You must have to score at least 65% in your examination.

So simply you have to complete your schooling first. After completion of your 12th standard you have to apply for the Bachelor degree course and try to qualify your degree with minimum 65% marks. Then after you can apply for the ISRO.
18th November 2015, 08:59 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organization. It is very good that you have an ambition to join ISRO in your future.
Generally you can join ISRO after the completion of your Graduation. So, at present you just focus on your studies and mainly on the Science subjects and Mathematics. Give more efforts over Physics. Take Science stream and proceed for your studies.
30th December 2019, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare the isro exam. I am 7the std student
12th May 2020, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Hi mam Currently I am studying in std 7.I want to do yuvika course.Please guide me for it.which book can I use as reference???
15th May 2020, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Hlw sir i read this this is very well it help me but how to best prepare for now start
17th May 2020, 03:34 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Smile Re: What preparation should a 7th class student do in order to join ISRO?

Candidates must have qualified B.E/B. Tech or equivalent qualifying degree in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA of 6.84 on a scale of 10. ISRO is strict about the CGPA or marks and doesn't consider anything less than the given criteria

Now you are in 7th standard, so along way to become eligible for joining ISRO either after 10+2 or after the completion of bachelor's degree. The simple thing which you need to do at the present time to focus on studies of your respective standard. Work on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
24th September 2020, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Hello....i am in 7th....o become a ISRO scientist,what should I be best at??
and
I have average 85%....is this percent good for future??
25th July 2023, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Can be do in cbse and what subject to focus?
1st August 2023, 06:13 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You need preparation a lot more to get the success in the examination for recruitment In ISRO.

YOu can also join through YUVA scheme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?