27th October 2015, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to be followed for doing 10th in another school after completion of 9th standard?

What is the procedure to be followed for doing 10th in another school after completion of 9th standard? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same? It will be really good if you can answer me back soon.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join a new school in 10th after completion of 9th standard?
  2. What is the procedure followed for taking admission in 10th standard after completion of 9th from CBSE school?
  3. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard?
  4. How can I register for 10th standard in other CBSE school after completing 9th standard?
  5. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  6. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school?
  7. Is it possible to get admission in 9th standard for 10th passed candidate?
  8. Procedure to take legal action against CBSE School who is not granting Transfer Certificate to 9th passed candidate?
  9. Is it possible for me to get admission in 10th standard in abroad after completion of 9th in India?
  10. Will there be a problem if students change there school from 9th to 10th standard? -- [New]
  11. What is the procedure to be followed to change school from CBSE TO MP board?
  12. Procedure of admission in Sainik School after passing class 9th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it possible to go for diploma directly after completion of 9th standard?
  14. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  15. Procedure to appear in 10th CBSE Board exam who has dropped a year after completing 9th standard?
  16. How can I get admission in 10th CBSE if completed 9th ICSE?
  17. Possibility of getting admission in 10th CBSE at Delhi if passed 9th standard from Haryana?
  18. Possibility to get admission in 10th standard of Banasthali Vidyapith, Rajasthan for 9th female student? Procedure to get admission?
30th October 2015, 02:52 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed for doing 10th in another school after completion of 9th standard?

Process is quite easy but you need to find appropriate school for you because registration for 10th standard board examination is done in 9th standard. Under this situation school have to register your admission again in board. This process is quite long and difficult thus most of the schools refuse to do that.

As if any school agree to give you admission then you just visit to school campus and purchase their admission form. Complete all their admission related formalities. Once you completer all their requirement then you will be definitely admitted.
30th October 2015, 10:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed for doing 10th in another school after completion of 9th standard?

To get admission in 10th standard in another school after completion of your 10th standard from your old school, you must have to obtain your Transfer/Migration Certificate, Bonafide Certificate, etc. from your old school and you need to submit it along with your 9th standard Marks sheet in your new school where you wish to take admission in 11th standard. After completion of entire admission process, you will be offered admission in 10th standard in new school.
31st October 2015, 04:21 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

The procedure is as follows for obtaining the admission to any class in any of the school.

-> The candidate must have passed previous year examination and should submit the marks memo.

-> Candidate must have obtained the Transfer certificate, conduct certificate and should submit it to the school.

-> Enquire about the availability of seats in the respective schools for admission and if so, fill the application form and submit it back by attaching the above mentioned documents.

-> Some of the schools conduct an entrance examination for obtaining the admission in the respective school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?