14th March 2015, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission in symbiosis law school, Pune?

I have got 86 marks in symbiosis law school entrance exam and want to ask whether there is any chance to call for group discussion? What is the procedure followed for getting the admission over there? Can someone please guide me on this? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Last date to apply and date of entrance exam for LLM course in Symbiosis Law School, Pune
  2. How to get admission for LLM in Symbiosis Law College, Pune?
  3. Is Symbiosis Law School Noida good? Which is better between Symbiosis Law School(Noida), Amity, University School of Law and Legal Studies?
  4. Important dates for admission process in law stream at Symbiosis law school at Pune?
  5. Which Law College to join for 5 yrs intrgrated course?
  6. How to apply for summer internship at ONGC being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech?
  7. Which of the following colleges are the best, Symbiosis Law School Noida, Amity Law School, University school of law and legal studies?
  8. How to apply for LLB after B.Com?
  9. List of colleges or universities providing 5 years B.A LLB courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Date of issue of the LLB correspondence application form?
  11. Cutoff for admission in Law in Symbiosis Pune?
  12. When was the SET entrance exam held?
  13. Which are the recognized LLB correspondence courses in India?
  14. Whether to opt MBA from Symbiosis, Pune or Singapore? What's the criteria for taking admission in Pune? Is there any entrance exam be conducted for taking admission in Symbiosis, Pune for MBA? What are the necessary documents required for the same?
  15. Am I eligible for LLB course after graduating from Kanpur University with 44.5 marks in graduation?
  16. Is the LLB course available in Hindi language? Which are the colleges/universities available?
  17. How to get admission in Government College of Law Mumbai, Faculty of Law Delhi and ILS Pune? What is the admission procedure for 3 years course?
  18. Am i eligible for LLB degree with 41% in my graduation?
16th March 2015, 08:31 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in symbiosis law school, Pune?

I would like to tell you that you are eligible for admission in symbiosis law school Pune as per the criteria of the symbiosis law school.

Procedure for admission in symbiosis law school, Pune:

> The candidate should have more than 45% in class 12th.

> The candidate has to sit for SET (Symbiosis Entrance Test)

> The age of the candidate should be less than 20 years.

Information about SET exam. You should have to pay Rs 1500 for this exam and the form will be available online and the whole process of SET is based on online.
16th April 2015, 01:23 AM
amtul khan
Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in symbiosis law school, Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have got 86 marks in symbiosis law school entrance exam and want to ask whether there is any chance to call for group discussion? What is the procedure followed for getting the admission over there? Can someone please guide me on this? Thanks!
Let me provide you the eligibility criteria:
Procedure for admission in symbiosis law school PUNE:
1.candidate should have more than 45% in class 12th.
2.candidate has to appear for SET (Symbiosis Entrance Test)
3.age of the candidate should be less than 20 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?