14th December 2011, 08:11 PM
sanjaymehta

Am I eligible for LLB course after graduating from Kanpur University with 44.5 marks in graduation?

sir/madam
I have graduate from kanpur university having 44.5 marks of two years of graduation course as i am eligiable for llb course Pl. intimated me by my E.mail

Thanks

with regards

sanjay mehta

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do LLB from Kanpur University after graduating with 47% from Kanpur University? I am 23 years old
  2. Am I eligible for LLB course after graduating from Calcutta University with 44.5% marks?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for LLB course from Kanpur University? I am a Ex servicemen
  4. Am I eligible to get admission for LLB in Calcutta University after completion of graduation in political science with 59% marks? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to do LLB course after completion of graduation with 41% marks? What is the age criteria followed to do the LLB course?
  6. Can i take admission in Law course at 34 years age?
  7. What is the procedure followed to get admission for LLB course after completion of B.Com?
  8. How to pursue LLB from DU after graduating from VIT University
  9. Procedure of admission in LLB course after graduation being a repeater in B.Com last year?
  10. How to take admission in company secretary course after graduating in B.Com from Kanpur University? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I do graduation once again to pursue LLB?
  12. From where to get the LLB entrance exam form of Kanpur University? Last date of submission and fee structure?
  13. Can I be eligible to apply for LLB after completing graduation with 40% score
  14. Can I do graduation twice from two different university with the gap of 6 years between them?
  15. Am I eligible for LLB at Calcutta University after completing graduation in 2006 with 35%?
  16. Am I eligible to take admission in 3 years LLB course after passing graduation with 39.65 percentage
  17. Am I eligible for 3 years LLB having low marks in B.Com and M.Com?
  18. Can I pursue Law after passing 12th?

22nd February 2012, 02:43 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible for LLB course after graduating from Kanpur University with 44.5 marks in graduation?

Basically for pursuing LLB course the minimum eligibility is a 10+2 pass with minimum 40% marks,and you must have attained 17 years of age at the time of admission and for SC/ST candidates there's a relaxation of 5% marks, you have to even qualify the CLAT Entrance Examination,only then you will be eligible for admission in LLB colleges.List of colleges where you can pursue law course:-

University Law College, Bangalore University, Bangalore

National Law Institute University, Bhopal

Symbiosis Law School, Pune

Amity Law School, Delhi

Faculty of Law, BHU, Varanasi

Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar

NLSIU, Bangalore

NUJS, Kolkata

National Law University, Delhi.

24th February 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for LLB course after graduating from Kanpur University with 44.5 marks in graduation?

can l eligible for llb with 40% marks ln graduation

16th March 2012, 01:31 PM
meabhi

Respected Madam/Sir
I hv passed my 12th after scoring 44% in commers stream through cbse board,
n now i m in b com <pass course>.
so ,whether i would be eligible for llb.What should be colleges.

16th March 2012, 05:28 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

LL.B.-Bachelor of Law is a three year course and can be pursed after Graduation in any stream.

The candidate having Graduation Degree in any stream with at least 50% marks from a recognised University is eligible for admission to LL.B. course.

Some colleges conduct admission to LL.B. on the basis of mark secured in Graduation and Some top colleges conducts entrance exam for admission to LL.B. course.

Having secured 44.5% marks in Graduation, is difficult to get admission to LL.B. course but some college also allow candidate for admission who has secured more then 40% in Graduation.

16th March 2012, 07:31 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by meabhi View Post
Respected Madam/Sir
I hv passed my 12th after scoring 44% in commers stream through cbse board,
n now i m in b com <pass course>.
so ,whether i would be eligible for llb.What should be colleges.
HI!
After passing 12th with44% marks you are not eligible for Regular L.L.B Course.

If you want you can do L.L.B through distance education.

TOP COLLEGE OFFER LAW THROUGH DISTANCE EDUCATION:-

Mahatma Gandhi University (Kottayam)
SNDT Women’s University (Mumbai)
GOVERNMENT LAW COLLEGE MUMBAI
Indira Gandhi National Open University (Delih)
Annamalai University (Tamil Nadu)
National Law School of India University (Bangalore)
Kakatiya University (Warangal)
Kurukshetra University (Haryana)

GOOD LUCK!

27th April 2012, 03:10 AM
Unregistered

I AM 23 YR. OLD AND I AM GRADUATE WITH 48% FROM KANPUR UNIVERSITY.SO,AM I ABLE TO DO B.A L.L.B. FROM KANPUR UNIVERSITY??

1st May 2012, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for LLB course after graduating from allahabad University with 41.5 marks in graduation?

10th May 2012, 11:01 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

you will be eligible for admission in LLB colleges.List of colleges where you can pursue law course:-
Amity Law School, Delhi
if you are having having Graduation Degree in any stream with at least 50% marks from a recognised University is eligible for admission to LL.B. course.Some colleges conduct admission to LL.B. on the basis of mark secured in Graduation and Some top colleges conducts entrance exam for admission to LL.B. course

5th June 2012, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 44.25 percent in cbse board can i get admmison in b.a programme in delhi university regular

12th June 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I want to say that i am student of BSc -!!! with PCM.Can i do LLB course.

20th June 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

sir iam graduate in comerce stream but i didnt completed my 12th standred am i elgible or not

27th September 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

when will the private form of csjm university come for m.a economics

27th September 2012, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

when will the private form of csjm university come for m.a economics

6th October 2012, 09:19 PM
Anny95
Member+

HI.............

LL.B.-Bachelor of Law is a three year course and can be pursed after Graduation in any stream.The candidate having Graduation Degree in any stream with at least 50% marks from a recognised University is eligible for admission to LL.B. course.Some colleges conduct admission to LL.B. on the basis of mark secured in Graduation and Some top colleges conducts entrance exam for admission to LL.B. course.
List of colleges where you can pursue law course:-

Amity Law School, Delhi

BEST LUCK.............

6th October 2012, 09:20 PM
Anny95
Member+

HI.............

LL.B.-Bachelor of Law is a three year course and can be pursed after Graduation in any stream.The candidate having Graduation Degree in any stream with at least 50% marks from a recognised University is eligible for admission to LL.B. course.Some colleges conduct admission to LL.B. on the basis of mark secured in Graduation and Some top colleges conducts entrance exam for admission to LL.B. course.
List of colleges where you can pursue law course:-

Amity Law School, Delhi

BEST LUCK.............

25th October 2012, 03:21 AM
Unregistered

what is the age limit in llb 3 yr course for obc in kanpur univertsity? can i take admission in kanpur university, my age is 31 yr and category is obc? please send ans in my email [email protected]

25th October 2012, 05:38 PM
vikalp12

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjaymehta View Post
sir/madam
I have graduate from kanpur university having 44.5 marks of two years of graduation course as i am eligiable for llb course Pl. intimated me by my E.mail

Thanks

with regards

sanjay mehta
yes u are eligible

13th June 2013, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

i want to study at bhu law..i get only 45 % in my graduation..am i eligible for that

24th December 2016, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for LLB course after graduating from Calcutta University with 49% marks in graduation?

19th March 2017, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for LLB course after graduation from csjmu kanpur University with 49.88 mark in graduation 8090209177 phon no and
[email protected]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?