17th February 2015, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

St. Xavier's or St. Aloysius, which among them is better to study in Rimjha?

Hello
Is icse board better than cbse board?
is st. Xaviers school is better
or st. Aloysius school rimjha is better?
please let me know immediately
with regards-

18th February 2015, 05:23 PM
anair

Default Re: St. Xavier's or St. Aloysius, which among them is better to study in Rimjha?

CBSE is the most preferred board in the country. The reason being it is caters better to the need of the time also keeping in mind that the learning capacities of different students are different. CBSE focuses on step by step learning. It also gives importance to learning through extra-curricular activities and not just bookish learning. Further, most competitive exams like JEE are based on CBSE syllabus.

ICSE is lot more comprehensive and give importance to all subjects. Some students can find ICSE little hard though. However, students from ICSE schools are said to have good command over English and have an edge over other students during interviews.

St. Aloysius school is more popular and preferred in Rimjha. It has had pretty decent results in the past. Also they focus on an holistic approach giving good exposure to students with extra-curricular activities and study tours.
16th April 2015, 12:24 AM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: St. Xavier's or St. Aloysius, which among them is better to study in Rimjha?

I think that it is difficult to say that which board has more value. I think that both the boards have their own reputation. But my suggestion to you is that if you want to prefer then you must prefer the Central board over any of the other board. Because CBSE provide good academic syllabus pattern to their students. Also via CBSE you are prepared to crack the competitive examinations. Regarding comparison between two schools that you have mentioned i prefer the St. Aloysius school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?