15th April 2019, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

What is procedure to get admission in Ramanujan School of Mathematics, Kolkata?

Sir, My son is preparing for the Board exam of 10th standard. After his 10th I want him to join Ramanujan School of Mathematics, Kolkata. I would like to know how can I get my son admission in this class.

29th December 2019, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is procedure to get admission in Ramanujan School of Mathematics, Kolkata?

My daughter is in class 9 ...I want her to join ramanujan school of mathematics Kolkata at class 11.... can you please tell me the procedure ..
6th July 2020, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is procedure to get admission in Ramanujan School of Mathematics, Kolkata?

How to get admission in Ramanujan School Of Mathemtics Kolkata
14th September 2020, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in RSM KOLKATA for M. MATH ?
28th April 2021, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

How can I get chance for next year
29th April 2021, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

My daughter is in class 10 .I want her to join Ramanujan school of mathematics in class 11.can you please suggest me the way to do it
11th July 2021, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

can i take admission in ramanujan school of mathematics as a dropper ? how can i get admission , is there any admission test , from where can i apply?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?