1st September 2015, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata

The date of birth of my son is 23.05.2009. I would like to admit him in Nursery or in Class-I in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata. When the admission opens and what are the procedures? Please inform me at the earliest. Can someone please let me know the answer soon?

2nd September 2015, 02:47 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata

Your son is not eligible for admission in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata. Date of birth should be between 1 January 2010 and 31 December 2010.

Procedure :

Just visit the school website www.sxcs.edu.in and clivk on on-line application form for admission to class one.
Cost of application form is Rs.300/-. Payment can be made either through credit card/ debit card or through net banking. Application cost is non-refundable.
Date of Birth of candidate must be from 1 January 2010 and 31 December 2010.
4th September 2015, 09:54 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata

Below I am enumerating the eligibility criteria for admission in class 1, St. Xavier's School:

Admission procedure in class 1 in St. Xavier's School:

> The child must be of a min of 5 years at the time of admission

> There will be a simple written test conducted for admission

> To know about the written test date, you need to contact the school officials

> After having given all the required test if your child is qualified than there will be an interview of the parents atlast and based ion all the above mentioned factors, your child will be provided admission in std 1st standard
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?