6th February 2016, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission in class one of St Xavier's school, Kolkata?

Admission in class one of St Xavier's school, kolkata

I'm eager to get my son admitted in class-I of St Xavier's Collegiate School, Kolkata, coming year. Please guide & help. Form not taken till now

Amit Chatterjee

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure for Class 3rd in St. Xaviers School Kolkata?
  2. Procedure of admission in class 5 at St. Xaviers collegiate school?
  3. Procedure for admission in class 5 at St. Xavier's Collegiate school?
  4. Procedure to get transfer from St. Xavier's School, Uttar Dinajpur to St. Xavier's School, Kolkata campus for 3rd standard student?
  5. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in St.Xaviers School, Kolkata? Where to get the admission form?
  6. What is the admission process followed for class one in St.Xaviers school?
  7. Date of sale of admission forms for St Xaviers School, Park Street, Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the admission procedure in class II?
  9. St. Xaviers (Kolkata) have Nursery/Preparatory class? Admission in done only in class 1?
  10. How to take admission in St Xaviers School, kolkata
  11. How to take admission in class one of St Xaviers School, Kolkata
  12. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in St.Xaviers' School, Kolkata to enroll in 1st standard?
  13. How to get admitted in St Xaviers School Kolkata?
  14. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in class one of St Xavier's school, Kolkata? -- [New]
  15. What is the admission procedure for St Xaviers?
  16. Admission of 2 years and 9 months old kid in St.Xaviers Collegiate school Kolkata? Availability of application form?
  17. What is the procedure for admission in class 11th in science group in St Xaviers?
  18. Admission in which class being a 2 years old son in St. Xaviers college School in Kolkata? When does the school issue application forms?
7th February 2016, 12:47 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in class one of St Xavier's school, Kolkata?

The admission for St. Xavier's school, Kolkata in Class One is already accomplished for this year. Since you want your son's admission next year, so there is ample time. During the month of November-December, the admission notification is released. Hence you need to have a regular check at their official website. The official website where admission notifications are released can be reached by clicking here. You need to act as per the instructions in the admission notification released by the school authority. Online provision of application has been rolled out from the previous year. Once the selection process gets completed, the results will be intimidated through SMS in the registered mobile number and email in the registered email-id. Then you need to complete all the admission formalities to get your son's admission done.
4th February 2018, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in class one of St Xavier's school, Kolkata?

Respected Sir, I want to know if there is any vacany in class 4 for the session 2018-2019 in your school?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?