19th March 2015, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for getting admission in school of designing and architecture?

What is the procedure for getting admission in school of designing and architecture? Give me the complete details which would be required for me to proceed as I am not aware about the steps on the same. Hoping that I would get the info soon.

Related Questions:
19th March 2015, 09:13 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure for getting admission in school of designing and architecture?

If you want to get admission in school of designing and architecture than you don't need any extra qualification of it as basic qualification is enough for admission

For pursuing Bachelor degree you need to have minimum 10+2 completed from the recognised board.

For pursuing Diploma course then you need to have a minimum class 10th complete.

These are the criteria which you should have to fulfil for getting admission in school of designing and architecture.
20th March 2015, 08:18 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure for getting admission in school of designing and architecture?

Admission Procedure for School of Designing and architecture:

* Admission procedure for designing and architecture is different for different colleges. The colleges conducts there own entrance test for the student seeking admission in there college.

* The candidates seeking admission must have Higher secondary examination i.e, XII or equivalent with mathematics as compulsory subject.

* The college conducts the Aptitude test for the students applied for admission.

* If the candidate qualified in the aptitude test then he/she would be selected for the Personal interview.

* The college conducts the two rounds for the students who are seeking admission. The candidate selected in the interview round are given the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?