2nd January 2016, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for taking admission in main school of BHU like CHS for 11th and 12th with maths and science?

What is the procedure for taking admission in main school of BHU like CHS for 11th and 12th with maths and science? Can someone please give me the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the answer on this.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to get admission in main schools of BHU like CHS for 11th and 12th science stream?
  2. What is the procedure to get admission in school of BHU like CHS for 11th and 12th?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in 11th and 12th std in BHU main school?
  4. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in schools like CHU for 11th and 12th standard?
  5. What is the procedure followed to take admission in 11th class in BHU school?
  6. Admission procedure to study 11th Science in BHU for 9th BSEB candidate?
  7. How can I get admission in BHU in class 11th? What is the date to fill the admission form? How to get admission in science, maths, physics and chemistry?
  8. What is the procedure to be followed for changing school in 12th standard?
  9. How to take admission in CHS school of Varanasi?
  10. How to submit online for admission in CHS school of Varanasi in class 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get admission to study 11th Science in any CBSE School if secured C1 Grade in Maths and Science?
  12. What is the last date of submission of forms for class 11th in CHS? Process and requirement for admission in CHS?
  13. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  14. What is the procedure followed for getting admission to another school after completion of 10th from KV school with 6.6 CGPA?
  15. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th?
  16. Procedure to get admission in CHS school after passing 10th?
  17. Will my 12th certificate be valid if I get passed from a open school?
  18. What are the disadvantages of Open School?
5th January 2016, 05:55 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for taking admission in main school of BHU like CHS for 11th and 12th with maths and science?

CHS stands for Central Hindu School and it is managed by Banaras Hindu University ( BHU ) which is well known throughout the world for its quality education.

CHS has mainly two separate branches one for the girls only known as Central Hindu Girl's School and other one for the boys only known as Central Hindu Boy's School.

For taking admission in the Class 11th of the CHS with any stream one has to clear its entrance examination known as SET and for appearing in the same one requires a minimum of 45% aggregate in their 10th board examination.

The examination consists of 100 questions each of one marks related to English Grammar, Hindi Grammar, Mathematics, General Science, General Knowledge and bit of aptitude test & current affairs.

Application for the same examination is made online on the official link of BHU ( i.e; www.bhuonline.in ). Generally the application forms for admission in new session are made available by the second half of March every year. So you must check the same website regularly through this period for more updates about the same examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?