19th February 2016, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

What qualification is required for Teacher job in Odisha Government?

I am B.A., B.Ed. without intermediate (+2). I want to gte a Teacher job under Odisha Government. But i have not knowledge about the qualification required for the post. So kindly provide me the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. After Hindi Ratna is there any government teacher job in Odisha? How many government/private institutes are available in Odisha for Hindi B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the age limit for OBC caste for government teacher job in Odisha? What is the procedure?
  3. Am I eligible to get a Government Teacher Job in Odisha if I do B.Ed course in Mumbai?
  4. What is the qualification required to get central government teacher job?
  5. After Hindi Shashtri is there any government Teacher job in Odisha? Syllabus for Hindi B.Ed entrance exam Odisha?
  6. Can I apply for government teacher job in Odisha? I am 42 years old
  7. What qualification is required for Art and Craft Teacher job in Government school? -- [New]
  8. Is NIOS board certificate valid for Odisha Government jobs?
  9. When Accenture will take off-campus interview in Odisha? Qualification required to get job in Accenture?
  10. What is the basic qualification to get appointed as a computer teacher in high school?
  11. Can I appear CTET to become Teacher under Odisha Government being a B.Ed student of Vivekananda College, Burdwan University?
  12. Can I do part time government teacher job with qualification B.Ed and M.Com?
  13. Latest qualifications required and exams to pass to be a government Teacher?
  14. Minimum qualification required to be a Primary Government Teacher
  15. What qualification is required to become an ITI teacher?
  16. Can I get high school teacher government job in Bangalore? What is the qualification for that?
  17. What are the different government jobs available in Odisha for B.Sc Agriculture students?
  18. What is the minimum qualification required for government job in cyber law in India?
29th April 2016, 09:33 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What qualification is required for Teacher job in Odisha Government?

Educational Qualification required for the post of Teacher in Odisha Government:

>> Candidates must have passed M.Sc or M.A or M.Com or B.Ed or B.P.Ed or B.A from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> Candidates must also have some relevant experience in the same field in order to be eligible.

>> With the present criteria which you have mentioned you are not eligible to apply for the post of Teacher in Odisha government.
30th April 2016, 07:28 PM
asha2016

Default Re: What qualification is required for Teacher job in Odisha Government?

The Essential Educational qualification for Teacher jobs in Odisha are as follow :- 1.Candidates must have passed out the Master degree or equivalent such as M.Sc ,M.A from recognized University .
2. Candidates must have passed out Bachelor degree or Diploma in Education (B.Ed,BPEd) from recognized institutions or college .
3. Candidates must have some teaching experience which are very essential to get teacher jobs .
From all the above mentioned criteria you are not eligible for get teacher jobs in Odisha govt.
17th February 2018, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering and I want to be a high school level teacher of Odisha Govt. so kindly tell me the steps I will have to go through .

Thanks
26th March 2018, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

For bed completed students must complete otet then shall thay be teacher or any other exam they have to appear..to be a teacher...
20th October 2018, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

I'm a Ba B.Ed.passed student. I have studied hsc in case without odia as a subject up to 10th. But I've odia in 12th. What shall I do for recruitment as a teacher.
15th November 2020, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

I am msc in zoology,can I opt for a high school teacher in odisha
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?