27th March 2021, 07:28 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to become an IAS Officer being a 10th ICSE student?

Sir/Madam, I am preparing for the 10th Board exam from ICSE Board. I want to become an IAS Officer. Kindly tell me what I should do to achieve my aim and become an IAS Officer?

28th March 2021, 10:47 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to become an IAS Officer being a 10th ICSE student?

If you want to become an I.A.S Officer, you will have to appear and qualify in Civil Service examination which is conducted by UPSC.

The required eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed or pursuing in final year of bachelor degree. Age limit is 21-32 years.

So, you can appear for examination after bachelor degree till than prepare for the examination as per the syllabus of the examination. For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
18th May 2021, 02:48 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do to become an IAS Officer being a 10th ICSE student?

The selection for IAS officers is made through evaluation of candidates performance in UPSC examination.

UPSC examination is conducted of providing individuals employment in bodies run by state or federal governments.

IAS stands for Indian Administrative Services.

Candidates are required to appear in UPSC examination to get employed in civil services.

IAS is also considered as civil services.

The minimum requirement of appearing in UPSC examination is successful complete of a bachelor's degree programme in any specialization or subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?