3rd April 2021, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get an MBBS admission without any academic gap being an 11th student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 11th standard with Madhya Pradesh Board. I want to study an MBBS program. But I am an average student. So, what I have to do to get admission without any academic gap?

4th April 2021, 12:24 AM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: What should I do to get an MBBS admission without any academic gap being an 11th student?

You can get admission in some private institutions on the basis of intermediate score.

If you want get admission in government or recognized university than you have to prepare for NEET UG examination.

It would be better for you if you prepare for NEET UG examination from now.

You can follow any good Institute for preparation.
6th April 2021, 10:56 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get an MBBS admission without any academic gap being an 11th student?

To get admission in MBBS course, you have to appear and qualify in NEET MBBS examination.

The eligibility to appear for NTA NEET is that candidate must have passed or appearing for 12th board examination with PCB as main paper.

So, you need to prepare for the examination as per the syllabus of the examination to qualify in the examination.
7th April 2021, 08:27 PM
Ulna
Banned

In order to secure a seat for admission in MBBS will have to study the CBSE syllabus that is the NCERT textbooks as the admissions to MBBS examination is based on the national eligibility entrance exam in NEET and the syllabus of the exam is based on the CBSE board
The eligibility criteria for entrance exams as well as the course is
Candidate must score at least 50% in physics, chemistry and biology from a recognised board or university
Candidate must be of 17 years at the time of admission
The admission to MBBS will be based on the marks scored in the entrance exam
Even though you are an average student if you clear all your basic concepts and study the NCERT solution will be able to get admission in a good medical College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?