24th October 2015, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 11th Commerce of CBSE after 8 years of academic gap being a handicapped girl?

Hello,
I have cleared my 10th class around 8 years ago in CBSE Board by securing 80% marks. I am handicapped girl so couldn't continue my studies after 10th. But now I am planning to complete my studies. So can I get admission now in 11th class Commerce after 8 years gap in CBSE Board?

Related Questions:
7th November 2015, 11:44 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in 11th Commerce of CBSE after 8 years of academic gap being a handicapped girl?

It will be difficult to get admission with 8 years of gap because schools have age criteria as well they don't take students with long gap. You can try NIOS which will allow you to study from home. It is accepted by most of the entrance exams and you can get admission in degree programme with this qualification.

Hence, you have to go for open school because regular schools have many criteria which you don't fulfill at the moment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?