7th December 2015, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if I have done some mistake while filling up of application form through online?

Sir, when I fill the application form through online [my reg.no.20389340] I have done some mistake, my postal address is written in the column of school address.

8th December 2015, 04:16 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if I have done some mistake while filling up of application form through online?

You have not mentioned which form you have filled.
Don't worry just call the concern authority and inform them about the issue. Also you can ask if candidate can apply again.
The customer care executive will help you and solve your issue. You can find the customer care contact number on the back of the form or prospectus or related website.

8th December 2015, 05:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if I have done some mistake while filling up of application form through online?

You have to contact the concerned authority if you have done some mistake. It will be difficult to change anything now after submitting the application form.

In this case you have to contact them and tell them about the mistake that you have done. If it can be corrected then they will tell you the procedure.

8th December 2015, 11:47 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

One must fill an online application after reading the user manual on how to fill all the necessary details and should fill all the details carefully without any mistake. One must check the application form and should read twice or thrice before submitting it.

As you can edit the application form. Generally, for an online application the officials conducting the examination will provide an opportunity for the aspirants to edit the application form on a certain date. The candidates should edit the application on the respective allotted date.

If such edit of application is not provided, then one must call the officials for any such changes directly.

If it is not possible then you have to collect the admit card at the mentioned school address. Because the admit card will be couriered for the mentioned address.

9th December 2015, 08:25 PM
rituja mukherjee

You must have mentioned that your problem have arisen exactly in which particular form.
You can fill up a new form if you have not submitted the faulty one or already made your payment. Once the form is submitted or payment made no further changes can be done. If you fill a fresh form and again submit it, then due to technical difficulties your form will get cancelled. You can check out the Support option from that particular website to solve your query.

9th December 2015, 08:26 PM
rituja mukherjee

You must have mentioned that your problem have arisen exactly in which particular form.
You can fill up a new form if you have not submitted the faulty one or already made your payment. Once the form is submitted or payment made no further changes can be done. If you fill a fresh form and again submit it, then due to technical difficulties your form will get cancelled. You can check out the Support option from that particular website to solve your query.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?