18th April 2021, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to make a career in Architecture being a 12th Science student?

Sir, I have chosen Science in Higher Secondary. Now, I am studying in 12th standard. I am interested in Architecture. I want to pursue my career in Architecture. Please advise me what should I do after 12th?

19th April 2021, 12:04 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to make a career in Architecture being a 12th Science student?

°°° For doing Architecture course you must pass 10 + 2 with physics, chemistry and mathematics as core subject.

If you pass 10 + 2 with above subjects then you can apply for entrance examination and in entrance exam you will be asked questions from physics chemistry and mathematics and hands if you want to get a good college then you have to get a very good rank.

The bachelor of architecture is of 5 years duration and if you get a good college then your future will be bright and if you want to get admission in bachelor of architecture then you have to apply for the entrance exam that is known as national aptitude test in architecture ( NATA).

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://www.nata.in
20th April 2021, 12:10 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to make a career in Architecture being a 12th Science student?

--- If you Aspire to become an architect after 12th then you should first of all join the bachelor of Architecture course offered by various engineering institutions.
To get admission into Bachelor of Architecture course one should obtain adequate score in senior secondary examination as well as national aptitude test in architecture.
In certain cases candidates are required to qualify the entrance test held by the relevant institution which offers Bachelor of Architecture course but nowadays NATA is the most common exam.
After completing 5 Year Course one can join as an architect in relevant firms if they get qualified in all the stages of recruitment process.
22nd April 2021, 01:03 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

To make career in Architecture being a 12th Science student follow given procedure.

You should prepare for NATA/JEE Main exam.

Fill application for JEE Main/NATA exam.

Go through NATA/JEE Main exam and crack it.

Go through counseling procedure of JEE Main/NATA exam to secure admission in BArch.

Complete BArch with good knowledge and continue practicing as architecture.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?