18th April 2021, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BDes(Interior Design) after completing 12th Commerce?

Dear Sir, I am studying in 12th now and I have opted for Commerce stream. I want to do a BDes in Interior Design course after completing my 12th. So can I do BDes in Interior Design after my 12th? Please reply as soon as possible.

19th April 2021, 12:08 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BDes(Interior Design) after completing 12th Commerce?

°°° YES, of course you can study BDes(Interior Design) after completing 12th Commerce.
You can opt for degree in interior design at any college of your choice and you will get it if your creativity skills and your sketching is good.

°°° ENTRANCE EXAM : NID ( National Institute of Design) conducts and entrance exam every year on the national level for admission of students in the undergraduate and postgraduate courses and students are shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the design aptitude test.
The design aptitude test is a two stage exam with preliminary and Mains examination
19th April 2021, 04:02 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Being a commerce student it will help you with the calculations of quantities of materials used in the design. So you can easily study BDes in Interior Design after completing 12th Commerce.
19th April 2021, 05:02 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely, you are eligible to pursue Bachelor of Design after completing 12th with commerce stream.
Because the minimum qualification required to pursue this course is 12th with at least 50% marks.
19th April 2021, 11:00 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Sorry that you are not eligible for BSC in Optometry without Biology subject. Those candidates who are interested to study optometry course must study physics, chemistry and biology subject at 12th standard level. There are so many courses are available for 12th standard PCM students .

List of the courses after 12th PCM course :-
BSc Physics
BSc Chemistry
BSc Mathematics
BSc Pharmacy
BSc Forensic Science etc.

The basic qualification required for the above Graduate Level programme is a pass at intermediate with not less than 50% from a recognised board. There is no entrance exam required for BSC course. The admission to the course is based on the 12th board exam score.
22nd April 2021, 12:57 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Yes, You can study BDes(Interior Design) after completing 12th Commerce.

Applicant must have completed 12th from recognized board with minimum aggregate of 50% to be eligible for BDes( Interior Design).

Applicant can get direct admission in any private institution or the basis of intermediate score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?