1st March 2021, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to make a career as a Chartered Accountant being a 12th student?

Sir, I have chosen Commerce in Higher Secondary. Now, I am in 12th standard. I want to pursue my career as a Chartered Accountant. Please advise me what should I do after 12th?

5th March 2021, 05:00 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: What should I do to make a career as a Chartered Accountant being a 12th student?

Yes, you have to select commerce stream to study for chartered accountant
You will have to be clear with all the contents of the subject tally ,accounting
There are 2 ways which students prefer
Some students study CA along with their BCom degree and some only study chatter accountancy after their 12 standard but it is advisable to study it along with or after BCom as your concepts will be more clear
After completing BCom it will take longer time to complete the course of chartered accountant
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?