8th November 2019, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to make career in Nutrition after completing 12th NIOS Science?

Hello everyone, I am preparing for the Board exam of 12th standard with NIOS Board. I have chosen Science stream and my interest is in Nutrition. I want to make my career in Nutrition. Can you tell me what I should do after my 12th?

10th November 2019, 06:48 PM
EduXpert

Default Re: What should I do to make career in Nutrition after completing 12th NIOS Science?

You can apply for admission when the concerned university announces it. You need to have class 12 with PCB stream from a recognised board with minimum 50% marks to apply for admission.

NIOS is a recognised board and it is valid for admission at any recognized college or university. Admission will be through entrance exam conducted by the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?