8th November 2019, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to secure 10th ICSE admission for 9th CBSE student?

Hi, my daughter is studying in 9th standard from CBSE Board. She wants to appear in the Board exam from ICSE Board. So, is it possible now for her to secure admission in 10th standard of ICSE Board?

10th November 2019, 01:14 PM
Huzefa_Ghadiyali

Default Re: Is it possible to secure 10th ICSE admission for 9th CBSE student?

Hello,
I understand your concern regarding the change of board after 9th.
Let me assure you that it is definitely possible to change your board at any point in time.
But in your case, you're switching to a better board (CBSE to ICSE) which is why you need to make sure that you pass with flying colors.
If you get good marks you won't be facing any problem in changing your board.
However, even if you get less marks don't be demotivated several options will be available for you.
Simply select the school you wish to study in and talk to the administrator, he'll definitely guide you through the process.

I hope this helps.
Regards,
Huzefa
10th November 2019, 09:22 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to secure 10th ICSE admission for 9th CBSE student?

No, as per the rules the candidate has to complete both 9th and 10th standard from same board.
Therefore, if she is in CBSE board in 9th then has to continue with CBSE board in tenth as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?